Our on site inspection can prevent the loss of your diamonds or gemstones. This valuable service can be done while you wait at no charge.
We have a master jeweler in our store to accommodate your jewelry repair needs.
Each service done by our craftsman is handled with the utmost attention to detail.
• Polishing and/or Rhodium Flashing
• Ring Sizing
• Prong Inspection and Repair
• Diamond and Gemstone Setting
• Clasp Adjustment and/or Replacement
• Pearl Restringing
• Battery Replacement
We provide insurance appraisals that are done by an experienced GIA graduate gemologist. Please call for an appointment
Rolex Watch Service
We specialize in service and repair of Rolex and other fine watches.
How often should I service my Rolex?
• Rolex recommends regular maintenance every three to five years.
What is done when my Rolex is brought in for service?
• Disassembly and ultrasonic cleaning of components
• Inspection of components.
• Reassembly and Lubrication to minimize friction and prevent wear
• Testing of timing accuracy
• Replacement of seals
• Pressure/Waterproof test
• Refinish case and bracelet to restore luster
Turn Your Valuables Into Cash
Sell or Trade The Following for a New Piece of Jewelry:
• Gold coins and bullion
• Rolex and other fine watches
• Jewelry you don’t wear
• Dental gold