Rolex Watch Service
We specialize in service and repair of Rolex and other fine watches.
How often should I service my Rolex?
• Rolex recommends regular maintenance every three to five years.
What is done when my Rolex is brought in for service?
• Disassembly and ultrasonic cleaning of components
• Inspection of components.
• Reassembly and Lubrication to minimize friction and prevent wear
• Testing of timing accuracy
• Replacement of seals
• Pressure/Waterproof test
• Refinish case and bracelet to restore luster